Like a basalt column hiding a glowing lava, the Scan 80 provides a beautiful 180 degree view of the flames through a prismatic glass. Scan 80 is perfectly suitable for a corner installation.
In the best tradition of Danish design, the handle is beautifully integrated in the stove to provide a clean and slender line.
The tall version of Scan 80 can accomodate heat accumulating stones which will provide warmth up to 12 hours after loading the last logs.
Scan 80-1 has a closed base, while Scan 80-2 has a pratical door for wood storage in the base.
Scan 80-1 is also available in white.
Scan 80-3 has a closed base, while Scan 80-4 has a pratical door for wood storage in the base.
If the stove is to be placed in a corner, it is available with a special high top with side outlet.
Scan 80-3 is also available in white.
As someting quite new, the versions without wood door are now available in white.
- Stove colour black or white (80-1)
- Prepared for closed combustion
- With or without base door
- Glass floor plate in clear or smoke-coloured glass
- EN-nominal output: 6 kW
- Efficiency: 84%
- Emission: 0,06 (% CO by 13% O2)
- Est. operating range: 3-8 kW
- Room size approx.: 50-300 m3
- Max. log length: 25 cm
- Weight standard model: 105 kg
- Height to the middle of flue outlet rear: 1205,5 mm
- Fire box opening HxB: 447 x 258/258 mm
- Flue outlet: Ø 150 mm
- Approvals: EN 13240 / NS 3058 / Österreich 15a / Schweiz VKF / DEFRA
|Energy Efficiency Class||